Meanwhile, Barca put one foot in the next round with win at City.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain with all the pre-game talk as Atletico Madrid prepare to face AC Milan at San Siro on Wednesday night.
– Atletico’s night. The mythical San Siro and their European dream.
– Kaka and Balotelli represent the Rossoneri’s threat.
– Diego Simeone: “I hope to see the best Milan”.
– Cristiano’s and Jese’s. Carlo’s Madrid has brought back confidence to the cantera as various youth players dream of establishing themselves.
– “The Madrid model is unique,” Schalke’s Marketing Manager, who worked at the Bernabeu for three years.
– The revolts in Kyiv leave Valencia’s knockout tie with Dynamo Kiev up in the air.
– Barca KO City. The Azulgranas were far superior and though they did not play their usual game, they recorded a magnificent triumph and are now practically in the next round.
– Ibra, the terror of Europe. He scores two goals and takes his tally to 10 goals in seven games.
– The San Siro trembles.
– Atletico to test out their credentials against the seven-time European Champions. Los Rojiblancos are the bookies’ favourites.
– Diego Costa and Raul Garcia will form Atletico’s attack.
– Barca take care of City. The penalty scored by Messi to make it 0-1 was outside the area. Dani Alves scored a wonder goal.
– Ancelotti: “Jese is an incredible talent, he reminds me of Pato”.
– Social unrest in Kiev leaves UEFA with a decision to make over Dynamo and Valencia’s tie. At least 14 dead in clashes yesterday.
– Barca put one foot in the next round after a great win in Manchester.
– Messi struck the first blow and Alves struck late on with a wonder goal.
– Avanti (Let’s go) Atleti.
– Ibrahimovic knocks out the Germans.
– Ancelotti is betting on Bayern.
– Sandro Rosell exonerated by the Brazilian justice system.