Gervinho strike gives Giallorossi win as they advance in cup.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Roma celebrate their win over Juventus while the Fredy Guarin-Mirko Vucinic deal is stopped.
– Roma’s fatal blow.
– Juventus are out of the Coppa Italia after 1-0 loss at the Stadio Olimpico on Tuesday night.
– Fredy Guarin-Mirko Vucinic stop. The fans have won, and now a clash between Inter Milan and Juve who both release statements over the issue, with Erick Thohir insisting that the benefits of the deal were not great enough for the Nerazzurri to go ahead.
– AC Milan with Udinese – the first time for Clarence Seedorf as he hopes to lead the club to silverware and a place in Europe.
– Cagliari president Massimo Cellino wants Leeds.
– And Julio Cesar to Cagliari.
– Roma’s revenge. A goal from Gervinho knocks out the champions.
– Antonio Conte: “A good goal”.
– Exchange stops. All against Inter, as there is still anger from the supporters over the management of the club which sees angry scenes outside the club’s HQ.
– Guarin for Vucinic stops: blocked by Erick Thohir.
– Roma go forward in the Coppa, where they will face either Napoli or Lazio in the next round.
– A new page for Conte. Juve, you have thrown it away.
– Comic Inter.
– Petrachi guarantee: “Toro, Darmian is incredible”.
– Mario Balotelli: “I see in Seedorf what I saw in Jose Mourinho”.
– Livorno, Nicola no, as they go for Mimmo Di Carlo.