Speculation suggests midfielder wants to stay in Turin.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus are expected to open up contract talks with Andrea Pirlo in January.
– Mattia Destro: “Balo, Rossi and me – a World Cup trio”.
– “Mario is the best Italian attacker. I dream of going to Brazil where Italy could be the surprise”.
– “Juve have more experience at the top, Napoli are strong, but my Roma is good enough for the Scudetto”.
– Juve II fly like Juve I, it is easy against Avellino: 3-0. Sebastian Giovinco, a goal and two assists.
– Martin Caceres and Fabio Quagliarella also score, Simone Pepe returns.
– Betting: Chinese agenda pops up, Italian football trembles. Everyone is with Gennaro Gattuso and Antonio Conte goes on the attack.
– Conti: “I’m chasing Riva. Cagliari forever”.
– Ventura: “The big clubs? My Toro is enough for me”.
– AC Milan offer for Nainggolan, it is a derby with Inter.
– ‘Gattuso has nothing to do with it!’
– Betting, Ringhio’s role is marginal, his friend on the radar. First interviews for those arrested.
– Juve II enjoy themselves with Giovinco.
– Adriano Galliani: “I’m ready to work with Barbara”.
– “Fixtures and the transfer market need changing”.
– Ronaldinho goal worthless as Raja go through.
– And the Pope raises the Cup.
– “Pirlo for dinner? Yes, with Juve”.
– Beppe Marotta hits back at the provocation of the Milan CEO. The reply from the Bianconero: “Andrea and I eat together on a weekly basis…”.
– His contract will be discussed in January – the playmaker wants to stay in Turin.
– Market: Here are the moves linked with the confirmation of Conte.
– Giovinco, Caceres and Quagliarella pre-book Roma.
– Comment – Respect for Conte.
– Galliani: Milan, ready to work with Barbara. And the Nainggolan game heats up with Inter.
– D’Ambrosio-Milan could give Toro Birsa + Saponara.