Former Juve boss Capello looks ahead to Juve-Roma.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus midfielder Andrea Pirlo returns to training early to recovery from injury and has reportedly given the go-ahead to signing a contract extension.
– Fabio Capello; Everything on Juve-Roma and Seedorf.
– “The game will not be decisive, Antonio Conte’s side though is stronger.. The only distraction for the Scudetto could be the Europa League”.
– “Clarence Seedorf on the Rossonero bench? It’s too early, you need experience”.
– PSG: No Ezequiel Lavezzi, yes Javier Pastore. That’s how Inter will target Erik Lamela.
– Al Khelaifi, President of the French club, has shut the door for Il Pocho, but opened to the loan of El Flaco who is of no use to Walter Mazzarri.
– Therefore the first alternative will be the ex-Romanista now at Tottenham.
– Radja Nainggolan: Milan gets closer.
– Napoli, here is Jeremy Gonalons.
– Immediately Samp for Antonio Cassano.
– Bianconeri, a plan for Jeremy Menez.
– The Giallorossi accelerate for Marco Parolo.
– Arsenal fly, but City are there.
– Street attack, Kevin-Prince Boateng hurt.
– Gianluigi Buffon: “Goalkeepers, let’s rebel”.
– “There are inhuman rules against us and uncontrollable balls: Change needed”.
– “I propose dismissals from 70 minutes onwards. And who judges should understand…”.
– Rafa Benitez fired up: “Napoli are coming”.
– Silvio Berlusconi wants more from Mario Balotelli.
– Claudio Lotito fury, legal duel with Vladimir Petkovic.
– Radja Nainggolan race, Roma take on Juve.
– Lionel Messi becomes the richest in the world.
– City are super, 2-1 against Liverpool.
– Palermo at the top, Pescara A-class.
– Empoli KO, the Rosanero beat Ternana, Marino wins at Modena and is third.
– Andrea Pirlo – two yes’ for Juve.
– The playmaker cuts short his break and returns to training early to be ready for Roma. And meanwhile he prepares to sign a contract extension.
– Giorgio Chiellini makes it 300 and Conte is the great protagonist at the Globe Soccer Awards in Dubai.
– Mou, madness for Gonzalo Higuain.
– The Sun: Chelsea offer €60m for the Argentine.
– Cassano, Iturbe, Ramirez: The market goes crazy.
– Ventura: “A great Toro to attract the big names”.
– Inter-Lavezzi: Now it can be done.
– Competition for Nainggolan hots up, there is also PSG.
– Cittadella strike, Palermo go top again.
– Spezia OK at Bari.
– Carpi, what a blow.