Balotelli scores last gasp penalty to rescue point.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Mario Balotelli saves AC Milan with last gasp penalty, Napoli have no answer to Arsenal and a Lazio star thwarts a late night robbery!
– ‘Balo – the Milan saviour’; Everything happens in the final few minutes. Ajax took the lead after a mistake from the Rossoneri defence. However, a generous penalty scored by Mario Balotelli levels the game after he had already hit the crossbar.
– Barcelona struggle in Glasgow, however, Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea fly after their big win on Tuesday night against Steaua Bucharest.
– ‘Little Napoli’; There is too much Arsenal without Gonzalo Higuain. Rafa Benitez’s side were deprived of their centre-forward and lacked courage while a super Mesut Ozil was unleashed.
– Meanwhile, Juan Zuniga signs an extension with the club, but with a huge €35m rescission clause.
– Carlos Tevez will play – Roberto Mancini and Galatasaray are a double exam for Antonio Conte and Juventus.
– Mancini is looking forward to starting his spell in Turkey with a clash against “the club I supported”.
– Phenomenon Mauro Icardi called up by Argentina in place of Lionel Messi.
– ‘Milan save themselves. Napoli no!’; Champions League, the Rossoneri catch Ajax in the 92nd minute after a very dubious penalty for Balotelli.
– Arsenal immediately score two goals against the Azzurri, while Higuain remains in the stands as a comeback is impossible.
– Too many errors in defence and Benitez needs to make amends.
– On Wednesday night, Juventus take on Mancini and Galatasaray.
– Roma star Gervinho believes that his side are “running towards the Scudetto” after their winning start to the season. The Ivory Coast international says that he “won’t hide” and is looking forward to delivering more goals.
– Ogenyi Onazi, here is the gentle giant – he chases down a thief who is then arrested. The Lazio midfielder thwarts a robbery in the night.
– ‘Let’s boil them!’; Conte selects the fans to beat the Turks. The Coach wants the Juventus stadium to be a cauldron to defeat Didier Drogba and Felipe Melo.
– Tevez should recover in time, and will partner Mirko Vucinic. Mancini insists that he is not a wizard, but won’t be bothered by the jeers.
– ‘Napoli Euro Flops’; it is another story without Higuain. The same old Milan zone – Balotelli levels things up with a 93rd minute penalty.
– The new Inter Milan go for Radja Nainggolan as Massimo Moratti admits that he is a “good player”.
– Cagliari, the stadium issue takes on a new problem as Daniele Conti issues threat and says that the players are “ready to strike”.