Both Juve and Napoli suffer blows and drop to Europa League.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan are the only Serie A side to qualify for the knock-out stages of the Champions League.
– ‘Yes, Milan are present’.
– They resist against Ajax for 68 minutes with 10 men. They are the only Italian club in the last 16.
– Ultra violence – six injured, one seriously.
– Juventus eliminated. Antonio Conte bitter: “This is not football”.
– A great Napoli beat Arsenal, but they are denied.
– Inter Milan, Erick Thohir thinks about Montali. The ex CT could be the first new recruit of the President.
– Francesco Totti wants to be there at San Siro, Roma boss Rudi Garcia hopes.
– Yes from Paletta to Prandelli: “Italy, I am here”.
– ‘What a blow for Juve!’
– A shame for Napoli. Champions disaster, only Milan through.
– Comment – negative record for Italy, Conte with no alibis.
– Riccardo Montolivo off, Dutch assault but Christian Abbiati resists. Our only club in the last 16, it had never happened.
– Heavy pitch and Wesley Sneijder goal in the closing minutes.
– Conte attacks: “Game should not have been played”.
– Great victory, but Borussia Dortmund win in 87th minute.
– Madness: Napoli out with 12 points. Fans: “Thank you”.
– Fiorentina and Lazio for top spot.
– Now it is certain, Totti will be there against Milan.
– Walter Mazzarri has a plan for Inter.
– ‘Thank you Michel’. Juve eliminated also by Platini’s UEFA.
– Bianconeri fold at Galatasaray, who score with Sneijder.
– The game should not have been played because of the pitch conditions, but UEFA insisted.
– Juve in the Europa League. Comment – Great in Italy, small in Europe.
– Only Milan survive. Neapolitan tears, two goals against Arsenal not enough for Rafa Benitez.
– Giuseppe Sannino votes for Josip Ilicic.
– “Juve in the Europa League? They are the first finalist” says Fiorentina boss Vincenzo Montella.