Robinho and Callejon amongst the scorers on Tuesday night.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC MIlan battle to a draw against Barcelona while Napoli win away in Marseille.
– ‘Milan lions'; Barcelona stopped with play and heart. Robinho had given the hosts the advantage, but the equaliser came from Lionel Messi.
– The biggest surprise of the game was the Kaka from the golden days, with the Brazilian impressing after recovering from injury.
– Now the table smiles. ‘Look at what a Napoli!’
– Jose Callejon magic and a gem from Duvan Zapata. No escape for Marseille.
– Super Borussia Dortmund as Arsenal are beaten.
– Meanwhile, Juventus boss Antonio Conte is set to change the shape for Real Madrid, with a four-man defence and Fernando Llorente and Carlos Tevez up front.
– Erick Thohir is on his way, he will be at the stadium on Saturday for Inter Milan-Verona.
– Francesco Totti is injured, which means Daniele De Rossi will be Roma’s new captain/leader.
– Maradona apologises for a gesture he made during his recent visit to Italy.
– ‘Fantasy Napoli’ while ‘Milan of steel’ secure draw against Barcelona.
– Great Azzurri victory in Marseille, while the Rossoneri scare Barca with Messi having to save them.
– Napoli fly thanks to the Rafa Benitez effect.
– What a brace from Diego Costa in Atletico Madrid win over Austria Vienna, while Conte now faces a test of his own in Madrid on Wednesday night.
– The coach takes on Carlo Ancelotti and attacks. Meanwhile, Cristiano Ronaldo admits that he was close to joining the club before his move to Manchester United.
– Europe uncovers Zapata and regenerates Massimiliano Allegri.
– Inter Milan want Jorginho, while Claudio Lotito makes peace with Lazio boss Vladimir Petkovic.
– ‘Without fear'; Santiago Bernabeu 20:45 – Juventus against Real Madrid.
– Ronaldo takes on Carlos Tevez, while Conte ponders a switch to 4-3-1-2 and reveals that he has studied his opponents and “knows where to hit them”.
– Prudent Ancelotti admits that Andrea Pirlo scares him but he has no intention of changing mentality and man-marking the Italian midfielder.
– Milan’s samba scares Barca, but Messi responds to Robinho.
– Napoli strike, but at Marseille it is an Ultra battle.
– So many goals in Serie A – Catenaccio has finished in the attic.