Allegri points out that Rossoneri are still in two cup competitions.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri responds to recent comments from Inter Milan coach Walter Mazzarri.
– ‘Inter rescue’
– Massimo Moratti rushes to the Pinetina training ground to visit the team. Thohir sends a message: ‘I’m not Superman, but…’.
– The ex-President’s visit is very symbolic, his first in 40 days and he spoke at length with the Coach.
– Nerazzurri target Matri, but there is competition from Fiorentina.
– Juventus chase another record
– Andrea Pirlo to stay until 2016. Arturo Vidal’s house was burgled.
– Parma victory means the end of the line for Nicola.
– Bologna-Lazio, a draw amid jeers.
– Massimiliano Allegri: ‘We’re the only ones in Europe…’
– He snipes at Mazzarri and today faces Sassuolo’s Milan-supporting President.
– Meanwhile, Atletico draw with Barça and stay top.
– Giuseppe Rossi: Cruciate ligament nightmare, Brazil is now further away.
Chen Feng in America to study Roma with Pallotta
– Verona-Napoli, rivalry, Juliet and so much tension.
– Allegri silences Mazzarri.
– ‘We’re the only ones in Europe and the Coppa Italia, so what’s nine points?’
– Milan visit Sassuolo and the Coach lights up new controversy.
– Ballardini halts Lazio 0-0. Livorno, Nicola out.
– Juve, Conte launches the challenge: ‘I want history’.
– Roma, Rudi Garcia calculates the Scudetto.
– Atletico and Barça, lots of tactics and zero magic.
– Conte’s plan: Record and Treble.
– Juve, write history!
– Bianconeri in Cagliari seek an 11th consecutive victory. The objective is to secure the Scudetto and then concentrate on the Europa League and Coppa Italia.
– Pirlo: ‘Yes, I am staying’. Vidal shock robbery.
– Matri-Kuzmanovic: exchange.
– Thohir: ‘It’s a transitional year, I am not Superman’.
– Toro grip to Cerci.
– Fiorentina visit the Olimpico, Immobile and El Kaddouri out of action.
– Garcia: Roma can get the Champions League with 44 points.
– Amauri boom, Nicola out? Di Carlo is ready to take over.
– Atletico-Barça: 0-0 and only Ancelotti enjoys it.