Balotelli and Higuain hopeful of featuring on Tuesday night.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan and Napoli hope to have their ‘symbols’ fit for Champions League action.
– ‘Kaka and Balo on board’; Tonight at San Siro, AC Milan face Barcelona and the Rossoneri focus on quality.
– Kaka expected to play from the start and Mario Balotelli has recovered for the bench.
– Massimiliano Allegri calls on his team to repeat the feat from February, where they defeated the Spanish giants 2-0 in Milan.
– Demetrio Albertini: “Balo look at Messi, a champion of normality”.
– Inter Milan, AC Milan, Roma and Torino, next time there is chanting then the Curvas will be closed.
– World Cup play-offs; Cristiano Ronaldo or Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
– Everything on Marek Hamsik. Napoli coach Rafa Benitez admits that Gonzalo Higuain “doesn’t feel up to it” and will let him know when he is ready. Hamsik believes he can give more but calls for a reaction from his team-mates.
– Antonio Conte rediscovers Arturo Vidal, while Fernando Llorente makes his case to start and Gianluigi Buffon defends Iker Casillas.
– Roma alarm; Francesco Totti out for two months and now Gervinho KO.
– Jorginho: “My Verona deserve fourth place in Serie A”.
– Higuain and Balotelli, are you here? – The Champions League returns with Napoli at Marseille and Milan against Barcelona.
– Benitez and Allegri grip to their symbol players, while tomorrow night there is a real test for Juventus as they head to Real Madrid.
– Europe will measure the weight of Italian football this week.
– Totti shock, back in December after muscle tear.
– Giuseppe Rossi boom in Europe, only Lionel Messi has a better average.
– ‘Forza Buffon’; Italian stopper believes he has been through worse, while Conte attempts to fire him up ahead of Madrid meeting.
– Italy coach Cesare Prandelli also defends him and praises him amid growing criticism of his performances.
– Balotelli miracle for Milan-Barcelona; Quick recovery – Super Mario on the bench, Kaka to play.
– Napoli in Marseille with Higuain, while Benitez looks for redemption after the KO with Roma.