Muntari believes he can stop Hamsik on Sunday.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the war of words begins between AC Milan and Napoli while Massimo Moratti set for Inter Milan sale.
– Inter Milan owner Massimo Moratti receives guarantees ahead of sale to Indonesian businessman Erick Thohir.
– The sale means that the club will have no more debts and Moratti will receive just €50m of the €250m. While the Indonesians seem reliable, the President has a buy-back option if things go wrong.
– Mario Balotelli faces a taboo, as he has always lost against Napoli but never since joining AC Milan.
– Cristian Zapata warns their rivals that Milan will be there for the Scudetto race.
– Anti-stress is part of the Rafa Benitez therapy for Napoli, as the players are given the day off just 48 hours before the big game.
– Antonio Conte’s good luck charm. If Carlos Tevez scores, then Juventus win.
– Francesco Totti renews his contract with Roma, and insists that Alessandro Del Piero deserved it too with Juve.
– Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain has suggested that he “turned down AC Milan”.
– Meanwhile, Milan midfielder Sulley Muntari tells Marek Hamsik that he will stop him after the Slovakian has started the new season in impressive fashion.
– Antonio Conte is reportedly in Arsenal’s plans, but Juventus are surprised.
– Totti signs: “Roma are my life”. Another two years on his contract and opens the door to Cesare Prandelli for the World Cup.
– “It depends on what condition I am in in May, both physically and psychologically.”
– Here is Thohir’s Inter: Gradual renewal, there will be an alliance with Milan for San Siro and an English-style youth academy.
– Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba has called for patience over a renewal. His current deal expires in 2016, and while Juve are ready to extend, his agent Mino Raiola is in no rush.
– Thohir follows the Agnelli model for Inter. He is analysing the Juventus organisation to revive Inter.
– Totti believes that he was “treated better” by Roma than how friend Del Piero was by Juventus over a contract renewal.