Giallorossi secure impressive win in Udine.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Roma continue their record breaking winning streak to make it nine consecutive wins.
– ‘Roma, the anthem of joy’.
– The leaders don’t stop their winning streak as they also win at the Friuli despite the dismissal of Maicon.
– Rudi Garcia’s orchestra plays their ninth symphony in Udine – a record in Europe.
– However, the chasing pack don’t give up. Juventus with Carlos Tevez defeat Genoa while two penalties Gonzalo Higuain allow Napoli to beat Torino.
– AC Milan – Mario Balotelli in hell, while vice-president Adriano Galliani against the referee.
– Parma win it at the end with Marco Parolo, while Antonio Cassano was good against his former club.
– Super Mario (crestless) replaced for the first time by Massimiliano Allegri.
– The Rossonero director argues: “Two penalties denied and the decisive free-kick should not have been awarded”.
– Three golden points for Bologna, while Juan Cuadrado wakes up and Fiorentina fly.
– Miroslav Klose cure – Lazio OK
– Elsewhere, it’s a fairytale start for Palacio with eight goals and his marks are on the rise.
– ‘A legendary Roma’; The leaders also win at Udine: 1-0.
– Historic record of opening season victories which now stands at nine. However, it is not enough for Garcia: “I want the title”.
– Napoli go with a brace of Higuain penalties.
– The Argentine ends his drought: “I’m thinking of winning the Scudetto”
– Meanwhile, Arturo Vidal and Tevez, Juve hold up while Antonio Conte attacks and then bows.
– “I won’t accept lies about us, this Roma is extraordinary”.
– AC Milan in bits; Balotelli issue and they complain about the referee.
– ‘Strong Apache’. A levied Juve against Genoa – Tevez is the leader.
– The Argentine and Vidal score and Conte admits: “It’s just like the good times”.
– AC Milan jolted; Super Mario booked and replaced at the start of the second half.
– The team comes back against Parma, but then fall in injury time: A Rossoneri collapse.
– Record Roma, down to 10 men but they sing the ninth.
– Torino worse than the referee and Napoli celebrate.
– Florence, Cuadrado joy as Viola comeback against Chievo – the Colombian’s brace puts Giuseppe Sannino in trouble.