Pressure now on Roma to re-establish lead at top.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Napoli seal victory over Fiorentina while Juventus also close the gap at the top.
– ‘A beautiful Napoli with a push’ and there is an excellent Juventus without brakes.
– Jose Callejon and Dries Mertens unforgiving, but Fiorentina are missing a clear penalty and there is the mockery of a red to Juan Cuadrado during the 2-1 defeat for the Viola.
– Fiorentina owner Andrea Della Valle: “A referee with no courage”.
– Bianconeri avalanche against Catania as they seal 4-0 win.
– Carlos Tevez and Andrea Pirlo relentless.
– Comment – A message to Rudi Garcia.
– A small AC Milan, there is only Kaka. A super goal from the Brazilian tricks the Rossoneri who start well, then they slow (1-1) and are jeered.
– Hellas Verona get back to fourth place. Udinese rise, Bologna strike
– Real Madrid score seven at Sevilla and there is a celebration for Gareth Bale too as he scores two goals.
– ‘Napoli, what a strike!’ Callejon-Mertens: Victory in Florence and top spot at minus two.
– However, there were Viola protests in the 91st minute for a denied penalty.
– Juventus avalanche, Catania overwhelmed.. Arturo Vidal opens while Leonardo Bonucci closes: The Bianconeri fly.
– Milan, draw with Lazio amidst jeers – Kaka scores.
– Verona fourth, Cagliari fall.
– Roma against Chievo today hoping to open up lead again at the top of the Serie A table.
– Comment – Rafa Benitez and Antonio Conte with force, Rudi Garcia is warned.
– Brazil anger against Diego Costa: “He doesn’t deserve the national side”.
– Juve with a full belly again. Catania overwhelmed (4-0) with the usual Tevez.
– Not a great game from the Bianconeri, but they find the cynicism of the past to smash the Sicilians.
– Vidal, Pirlo and Bonucci – as well as the Apache – score.
– Napoli, what a big help! Giuseppe Rossi between Callejon and Mertens, but at the end the referee denies Fiorentina a clear penalty on Cuadrado.
– Mad draw at Livorno – take Torino to the psychologist.
– Kaka illuminates, Mario Balotelli false note, whistles for Milan after home draw against Lazio.
– Verona celebrate, Genoa too.
– Today it is Roma.