War of words between referees and clubs continue amid latest controversy.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus coach Antonio Conte gears his team up for 21 games over the next four months while the controversy rages on as punishments are handed out regarding Fiorentina.
– Antonio Conte – 80 days of Fire.
– Tomorrow in Turkey, Juventus commence a ‘Tour de Force’ consisting of 21 games over four months. First up is Trabzonspor with the hope of progressing in the Europa League.
– The objective is the Europa League and the Scudetto.
– The restart of Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi.
– Operation Europe for Milan: 28 points in 13 games as Clarence Seedorf begins to build momentum.
– Fiorentina disagree as midfielder Borja Valero is handed a four-game suspension: “Brachi now has to explain”.
– Referees rampant protest.
– We’re tired of you!
– Another shame: a four-game suspension for Borja Valero after incident where he merely placed his hand on the shoulder of the referee.
– Della Valle: “We are tired” as the Viola owner echoes coach Vincenzo Montella’s recent complaints.
– Edin Dzeko-Alvaro Morata: Erick Thohir working to bring them to Inter.
– Ignazio Abate to leave Milan, Davide Santon to come in.
– Sebastian Giovinco: Juve steals the slogan from the losers.
– Fiorentina purple with rage after latest refereeing decision leaves them without Valero for four games.
– Cesare Bovo: “Maybe Europe, but we want to stay up first”.
– Inter now looking to lock down the defence – Nemanja Vidic, Fabian Schar and Semih Kaya.