Get all of the latest information and watch every second of the game here live.
Where: Etihad Stadium, Melbourne
When: Saturday August 2, 10.40am (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
Depending on which North Melbourne side show up, this has the potential to be a cracking contest.
One of the most inconsistent sides of the competition, the Kangaroos have stepped up to beat some big sides in the competition and then go onto put in diabolical performances against struggling sides.
Geelong on the other hand weren’t at their best in a close-fought win over Greater Western Sydney last round, but have class all over the field and will go into the game as favourites.
The Cats welcome back Allan Christensen and Mark Blicavs, with Chris Scott hoping the former can shore up the forward line.
It’s almost impossible to say who’ll win this due to the sheer inconstancy of the Kangaroos, and the fact that Geelong haven’t quite hit their straps yet.
Regardless, it promises to be an entertaining game of high-pressure football.
1. In the Cats’ win over the Kangaroos earlier this season, Tom Hawkins kicked four goals and veterans James Kelly and Jimmy Bartel starred with 33 and 32 possessions respectively. Brent Harvey was North’s best with 33 touches.
2. North has a 5-4 edge over Geelong in their games at Etihad Stadium, but the Cats have won four of the teams’ past six clashes at the Docklands venue.
3. Geelong is ranked 18th for goalkicking accuracy this season (46.3 per cent), while the Roos are ranked 15th (47.9 per cent).
4. Since round 10, the Cats have won six of eight games but all of those wins came against teams outside the top eight, with their two losses coming against teams in the eight at the time.
5. North is ranked second in disposal efficiency in 2014 (73.7 per cent), while Geelong is ranked sixth (72.5 per cent).
6. The teams boast two of the top five ranked players in the Official AFL Player Ratings, brought to you by Gatorade. Geelong skipper Joel Selwood is ranked No. 3 overall, while North star Brent Harvey is ranked No. 5.