Boxing sensations Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao have reportedly agreed to fight each other in Las Vegas…
After many years of waiting from boxing fans, fighting sensations Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao have allegedly agreed to fight each other.
Peyton Manning 2015 – Denver Broncos quarterback says he’s ready to play in 2015
Kevin Hart Mon’e Davis – (Video) Comedian gets schooled by Little Leaguer in Celebrity All-Star Game
NBA Dunk Contest – Participants, highlights and prediction for dunk contest
The fight will bring in a revenue of $250 million. Mayweather will receive 60 percent of it while Pacquiao will get the other 40 percent.
This long-awaited matchup will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, and the date is expected to be May 2.
Mayweather remains undefeated with a 47-0 record, and he has a chance to go down as the greatest boxer of all time if he can defeat Pacquiao.
Meanwhile, Pacquiao holds a 57-5-2 record. Although reports indicate that Mayweather will agree to the fight, he has not officially announced his intention to fight Pacquiao yet.
Sporting News reported on the latest update of what will be the fight of the century on Twitter.
— Sporting News (@sportingnews) February 14, 2015