Baines is a target for Manchester United while Arsenal are reportedly tracking midfielder Fellaini.
Everton boss Roberto Martinez has confirmed the club have received no further bids for Leighton Baines or Marouane Fellaini.
Former Toffees manager David Moyes is thought to have made England left-back Baines a primary target following his switch to Manchester United and reportedly had a £12 million bid knocked back earlier in the summer.
Similarly, Fellaini has also been linked with a move away from Goodison Park with Arsenal said to be chasing the Belgium international, while a move to Old Trafford to link up with Moyes has also been mooted.
The Belgium international is believed to have a £22m release clause in his contract that expires on July 31, but Martinez says neither he or Baines have been the subject of firm interest from their potential suitors and is tired of the constant stream of rumours about his players.
“Not at all, not at all,” the ex-Wigan manager said when asked by Sky Sports if any bids had been submitted for the pair. “I know that is not what you might want to hear but everyone here is focused on fighting for spots in the starting line-up and the competitive level in this group is impressive.
“I don’t think speculation is healthy, we are just trying to become as good as we can before the transfer window closes.
“If we get clubs talking about our players we take it as compliment, because the players have been impressing and doing really well.
“We are in a great position financially and we want to start the season with the best squad we can.”