No side in the country plays more intricate through balls than the Gunners…
- Remarkably, Crystal Palace had more shots against Arsenal than any other club have had all season. Every opponent has had 10 shots against the Gunners, while Palace had 13.
- Despite playing with 10 men for 25 minutes, Arsenal attempted 665 passes – their highest in a league game this season, and more than any other club in the country.
- Arsene Wenger’s side have played 16 through balls so far this term, thanks to wonderful attacking midfield players like Mesut Ozil, Santi Cazorla and Aaron Ramsey. This is more than any side in the league. Away from home at Selhurst Park though, they only played two during the entire 90 minutes.
- With 13 successful long balls, no player in the Premier League hit more than French centre-half Laurent Koscielny this weekend.
- Arsenal kept 62% of the ball, while the home side only managed 38%.
- The home side had three more shots than Arsenal though, with 13 to the Gunners’ 10.
Stats courtesy of FourFourTwo.