Win FA Cup quarter final tickets courtesy of Budweiser!
The magic of the FA Cup is alive and well judging on the past season.
North London rivals Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal were both eliminated to inspired performances from teams a division below, while Liverpool were overcome by Oldham, who now take on Everton on the other side of Stanley Park in a 5th round replay.
The quarter finals are almost upon us, and there look to be some hugely exciting match-ups, including a potential Manchester United vs Chelsea game:
Oldham Athletic or Everton v Wigan Athletic
Manchester City v Barnsley
Manchester United or Reading v Middlesbrough or Chelsea
Millwall v Blackburn Rovers
What’s more, you can win two tickets to the match of your choice – simply by downloading the FREE fanatix app to your iPhone or iPad and checking in to Manchester United v Reading!
To check in to the match from the Main Menu, do the following:
1. Select All Sports & Results > Football > England > FA Cup
2. Swipe from right to left on the check-in tab on Manchester United vs Reading to check in!
3. You are now entered into the competition draw!
Terms and Conditions:
1. The FA Cup tickets competition and any other competitions run by fanatix are not sponsored by Apple, nor is Apple involved in any way whatsoever.
2. In order to enter the fanatix FA Cup competition, users must be older than 18 years of age.
3. The winner will receive two tickets to the FA Cup quarter final match of their choice.
4. Tickets will be sourced by the fanatix team and are subject to availability.
5. No travel, accommodation or additional expenses whatsoever beyond the 2 tickets will be incurred by fanatix.
6. The FA Cup Competition will in not be affected by other fanatix competitions or prize draws.
7. The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the close of the competition and will have 7 days to respond (the claim period). In the event that fanatix does not hear back from the winner within the claim period, the competition is declared null and void.
8. The competition is not open to employees or contractors of fanatix, or any person directly or indirectly involved with those who have worked with the fanatix company.
9. fanatix has the right to change, cancel or extend prize offerings at our absolute discretion during the running of the competition.