Get all of the latest information and watch every minute of the game right here.
Where: The MCG Melbourne
When: 07.40 (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
There was no doubting Collingwood was flat in a 21-point loss to Adelaide last week, so retribution will be on its mind when it faces West Coast at the MCG on Saturday evening.
Working in the Magpies’ favour is the team’s record against the Eagles at the MCG – losing just once in ten meetings with their West Australian opponent.
However, a 111-point thumping win against Greater Western Sydney last start, will have the Eagles chock full of confidence. Mark LeCras’ absence will limit West Coast’s scoring options but, on the back of an 11-goal haul, Josh Kennedy will be planning to pick up the slack.
1. The Magpies are the most inaccurate side in the AFL shooting for goal, kicking majors at just 41.7 per cent, while the Eagles rank sixth for accuracy at 49.8 per cent.
2. West Coast has won just once against Collingwood in 10 contests at the MCG. Its only victory against the Magpies at this venue was in round two, 1995.
3. West Coast’s ruck combination of Dean Cox and Nic Naitanui has worked pretty well this season, averaging 45.2 hit-outs a game to be ranked fourth in the competition. Collingwood is ranked 17th for hit-outs, averaging 34.6 a game from youngsters Brodie Grundy and Jarrod Witts.
4. The Magpies have won 80 per cent of the time against the Eagles with Dane Swan in the side. Swan has played in 12 victories in 15 games against West Coast. He also has kicked 16 goals for an average of 1.07 a game compared with his career average of 0.83.
5. These are two of the worst sides in the AFL at winning clearances. West Coast ranks 15th for this statistic and Collingwood 16th.
6. West Coast has seven players in the top 100 in the Official AFL Player Ratings (brought to you by Gatorade) to Collingwood’s five. The top Eagle is Nic Naitanui at No.21, but three Magpies are ahead of him – Scott Pendlebury (No.2), Dane Swan (11) and Dayne Beams (17).