Get all of the latest information and watch every minute right here live.
Where: Etihad Stadium
When: 07.40 (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
Carlton’s confidence will be high after breaking through for its first win of the season last weekend.
However the victory came at a huge cost as the Blues seek to find replacements for injured trio Chris Judd, Ed Curnow and Tom Bell in this Saturday’s twilight clash. West Coast has lost its past two games and travels east desperate for victory to stay in touch with the top teams.
Eagles key forwards Josh Kennedy and Jack Darling have the height and strength to worry a makeshift Blues defence. The ruck battle between Blue Robert Warnock and Eagles pair Dean Cox and Nic Naitanui will also be crucial.
1. Only Richmond has received more free kicks in 2014 than Carlton. The Blues are averaging 19.2 a game and the Eagles are ninth with 16 a game.
2. The Blues’ biggest win over the Eagles is 119 points in round 10, 2001, at Princes Park. West Coast’s biggest victory is 116 points in round 15, 2003, at Subiaco Oval.
3. Despite having several tall options up forward, the Eagles have struggled to mark inside 50 this season, ranking 16th and averaging only eight a game.
4. At Etihad Stadium the Blues have won two of three contests against West Coast. The teams have met 15 times in Melbourne at various venues and Carlton has dominated with 11 wins to four.
5. Carlton has been strong in the clearances this season. The Blues rank fourth with 41.4 a game and West Coast is 14th with 36.4 a game.
6. Nic Naitanui is the leading ruckman in the Official AFL Player Ratings (No.22 overall) and teammate Dean Cox is the sixth-best ruckman (No.115 overall). Robert Warnock is well behind the Eagles duo, the 20th best ruckman and No. 311 overall.