Defender unsure of whether he will still be at the Emirates Stadium next summer.
Arsenal defender Bacary Sagna says he is keeping his options open after speculation linking him with a move to Ligue 1 giants PSG.
Sagna, 30, is out of contract with the Gunners in summer 2014 and reports suggest there is serious interest from the mega-rich Parisiens, while Ligue 2 winners Monaco are also said to be tracking the former Auxerre man.
With two games remaining of this season, the France international says he is determined to give his all for the club but is keeping his options open.
“I’ve always worked hard for the club in which I have to play,” he told le10sport.com.
“Right now though, I do not know what will happen.
“Personally, PSG has never contacted me, but I do not close any doors. I could very well continue at Arsenal or go elsewhere.
“Nobody knows what will happen in the future. Monaco? I read about that too, but I have no news. I will finish the season and then we’ll see. I don’t close the door or PSG, or to Monaco or Arsenal.”
Having suffered two legs breaks in the past 18 months, Sagna has struggled to find his best form this season and is yet to score or provide an assist in 26 appearances in the Premier League and Champions League.
The Frenchman gave away a sloppy penalty in Arsenal’s 1-1 draw with Manchester United last month but retained his place for Saturday’s 1-0 victory at QPR.