The Raiders have become a lowlight reel waiting to happen.
READ MORE:Oakland Raiders – WR James Jones fumbles twice on same play New York Giants – Giants defender destroys Cardinals QB after whistle was blown Tampa Bay Buccaneers – QB Josh McCown throws worst INT of the season
There are some bad teams in the NFL right now, but the worst ones are almost always the winless ones – even if they may not be winless for long. Here is a look at the 5 worst winless teams in the NFL right now:
5. New Orleans Saints – The Saints will gain their footing eventually, but losing those two games by a grand total of 5 points will haunt the Saints if they miss out on a bye-week.
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – People said Lovie Smith would revamp this struggling defense, but the Buccaneers have now lost two games to backup QBs Derek Anderson and Austin Davis – not a good sign.
3. New York Giants – In 2007 the Giants started 0-2 and won the Superbowl. That kind of turnaround magic from HC Tom Coughlin and QB Eli Manning feels like it’s gone now.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars – The Jaguars are on pace to give up 600 points this season. The 0-16 Detroit Lions only gave up 517.
1. Oakland Raiders – Between RB Maurice Jones-Drew’s fumble-punt to Derek Carr and James Jones double-fumble, NFL Films can probably create an hour-long special on NFL Follies just by watching this team’s season summary.