Washington QB Robert Griffin III could be out for the season.
READ MORE:Robert Griffin III – Washington QB carted off the field AJ Green – Bengals WR injures foot Chargers injury – Chargers lose Center Nick Hardwick for season
5. Knowshon Moreno (MIA) – After a dominating rushing performance against the Patriots in Week 1, Moreno is now out for a month or more with an elbow injury. Hopefully the Dolphins will get him back in time to play the dominant rushing defenses of the Jets and Lions.
4. Gerald McCoy (TB) – One of the best interior pass rushers in football, McCoy suffered a broken hand which will sideline him for at least a week but could affect his ability to pass rush at his former All-Pro level even longer.
3. Ryan Mathews (SD) – The Chargers are a much better team with a healthy Mathews and more importantly a healthy running game. An MCL sprain could sideline him for a few days or a few weeks as they try to build an early playoff contender.
2. AJ Green (CIN) – With 3 straight Pro Bowls to compliment 3 straight 1000 yard seasons, AJ Green’s toe injury should be of concern. Thankfully, Green says he should be good to go in Week 3.
1. Robert Griffin III (WAS) – The oft-injured star QB of the Redskins may be out for the season with a dislocated ankle. Thankfully for Washington, they will still have backup QB Kirk Cousins to fill the void.