Get all of the latest information and watch every minute of the game here live.
Where: Patersons Stadium, Perth
When: Saturday August 23 – 10.40am (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
SEE MORE: Top 5 AFL captains of 2014
West Coast’s late season push for a finals spot came to a halt in the tightest of circumstances last week after the Eagles went down to Essendon by three points at Etihad Stadium.
Nonetheless, the Eagles will be fancying their chances to knock off a Demons outfit low on confidence.
Mark LeCras comes back into the fold for Adam Simpson’s men, and quite simply he’ll be looking to kick a bag here.
Melbourne coach Paul Roos said his side were not of “AFL standard” in its humiliating loss to the Giants last week, and have since put in a request to the AFL for priority picks in the draft.
The Eagles should win this one very easily, especially being at home.
1. In the round two meeting at the MCG, Melbourne kicked its lowest score against West Coast since 1991.
2. West Coast is ranked second for goalkicking accuracy in 2014 at 51.6 per cent, while Melbourne is 18th at 45 per cent.
3. Melbourne’s final score in round 21 of 3.16 (34) was the sixth time the Demons have kicked five goals or fewer in a game this year. Their average score per game now is only 59 points.
4. The Demons have lost their last 14 games at Patersons Stadium. Their last victory was in 2004 against Fremantle and they haven’t beaten West Coast in Perth since 2002.
5. The Demons remain the worst centre clearance side in 2014, ranked 18th averaging only 9.5 per game. West Coast is ranked 10th with 12.2 per game.
6. Jack Darling is now ranked at a career-high 78th in Official AFL Player Ratings. Melbourne’s Jeremy Howe, who was taken seven places lower than Darling in the 2010 NAB AFL draft, is ranked 128th.