Get all of the latest information and watch every second of the game here live.
Where: Melbourne Cricket Ground
When: Saturday August 2, 7.40am (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
Despite Tigers fans enduring yet another disappointing year, the team has had a solid month and shown plenty of improvement.
Having doubled its winning tally in the past month, the Tigers will be confident of knocking over a young GWS side missing a number of key players through injury.
The Giants have lost their last four matches after winning back-to-back games against for the first time in its young history against Brisbane and Carlton.
Leon Cameron’s side pushed Geelong all the way to the end last time out and will take confidence into the match at the MCG.
Richmond bring back Ricky Petterd and Ben Griffiths into the squad, though they’ll miss Ty Vickery and Steven Morris through suspension and injury respectively.
The Giants’ performance against the Cats last round showed they have the ability to mix it with the best on occasion, but an in-form Richmond should have a bit too much.
1. Should the Giants win, it will be their first victory at the MCG in six tries. The closest they came to a win was against Hawthorn (seven points) in round 11.
2. The Tigers smashed the Giants in round 10, with Jack Riewoldt booting 11 goals on their way to the 113-point win.
3. Despite winning only four games, the Giants continue to be a strong centre clearance side. They’re ranked 1st in the competition with an average of 13.6 per game.
4. In comparison, the Tigers have struggled. They’re ranked 12th with 11.7 per game.
5. In the last month the Tigers’ wins have been by an average score of 95 points, while they’ve conceded only 68 per game.
6. Dustin Martin is climbing the Official AFL Player Ratings, brought to you by Gatorade, after dropping to No.90 earlier this season. He’s now ranked 77th in the competition.(AFL.com.au)