Brazilian star again linked with return to Milan.
Real Madrid midfielder Kaka has revealed that he is set to leave the club ahead of the transfer deadline on Monday.
The 31-year-old has told the Spanish giants that he wishes to leave in order to find guarantees of first-team football as he ultimately looks to earn his place in the Brazilian national squad ahead of the World Cup next summer.
It had been thought that a reunion with former boss Carlo Ancelotti would bring the best out of the Brazilian and allow him to feature for Los Blancos on a regular basis.
However, it would appear that he has not received the vote of confidence that he was seeking and will now hope to reach a deal with an interested party before the transfer deadline.
“I train every day to play. I would like to go to a club that will give me guarantees,” he is quoted as saying by La Gazzetta dello Sport.
“Here things are difficult. I have little space and there is no continuity. The club knows, we have already spoken. I’m available to play when I am called upon, but I am not satisfied. I hope to find a solution,” he added.
The former AC Milan star scored twice in the 4-0 win over Deportivo in the Teresa Herrara Trophy on Thursday night, and as has been the case for some time he has been linked with a return to San Siro.
However, while Sky Italia have reported that Milan are looking into the possibility of signing him on loan, he would have to take a drastic pay cut in order to push the move through.
Kaka is said to currently earn around €10m per year with the La Liga giants, but there claims in the Italian media that he would be willing to reduce that by half.
It remains to be seen whether or not personal terms can be agreed upon, as it was indeed the stumbling block which prevented a deal being done back in January.
Nevertheless, vice-president Adriano Galliani has never been shy to admit that he still holds Kaka in high esteem, and it is understood that there is a willingness to see if an agreement can be reached.