Ancelotti also praises Isco for his impact this season.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti calls for higher intensity from kick-off but praises Isco.
– ‘Wake up!'; Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti has asked his players to be ready from the first minute after falling behind in three of their five La Liga matches so far this season.
– The Spanish giants have conceded three goals in the first 20 minutes, and Ancelotti has insisted that they “need to start with more intensity”.
– Leaders march on – An impressive triumph for Barcelona that will quieten the debate as Neymar also scores his first La Liga goal.
– Diego Costa seals win with a brace for Atletico Madrid, and levels with Lionel Messi in the scoring charts. It is also a perfect start for the club, as they make it 6 wins in 6.
– Portillo decides the derby with a golazo as Malaga defeat Almeria 2-0.
– Ancelotti praises Real Madrid’s new jewel. “Isco has the quality comparable to Zidane,” the Italian tactician says.
– Meanwhile, his Real Madrid side travel to Elche for the first time in 24 years on Wednesday night.
– Diego Costa is ready for the derby, as a double from the Brazilian ensures he now has seven for the season which is the same as Messi as Barca equal their best ever start to La Liga.
– ‘Exhibition'; Messi-Neymar, a happy connection. The two geniuses produce a spectacle as they score, assist and close out the debates.
– Messi closes in on Raul, while Ney starts at the Camp Nou and Barca equal their best ever start to a La Liga season.
– The Argentinian star describes “one of the best moments in my life” after showing off his son at the Camp Nou.
– Real Madrid: Thinking of the derby as they travel away to Elche on Wednesday, but all the talk is about the weekend.