Spanish giants prevail and book a date in the cup final.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as La Liga giants and bitter rivals Real Madrid and Barcelona set up a Copa del Rey final showdown.
– ‘The Big Cup’.
– An intense game awaits on the Saturday of Semana Santa. Real Madrid and Barca, face to face in the final of the Copa.
– A month before they play in a La Liga fixture at the Santiago Bernabeu. Mestalla, likely to host the final, and Mateu Lahoz the favourite to referee.
– Carlo III: Looks for this third Cup in three countries.
– 1-1 Barcelona do not give Real Sociedad the chance to come back.
– Manquillo, out for a month with a neck brace. More tests correct the original diagnosis. He has suffered a fracture to the C7 vertebrae.
– Raphael Varane is ready. Great news: No pain in his knee after playing.
– He still has not appeared the man who threw the lighter. The Search.
– The suspect is 20-years-old and was able to hide behind another man much older. The cameras have not been able to pinpoint him.
– The Police are confident that the aggressor can be seen on the Canal+ tapes.
– Atletico is sure that their field will not be closed.
– Tino Fernandez at AS.
– “The match-ball for Deportivo is with the tax authorities”.
– Rayo: The money received for the sale of Leo Baptistao went to the tax office.
– Clasico final at the Mestalla. Barca negotiate the Anoeta to make the final.
– Manquillo out for 4-6 weeks with a neckbrace. He suffers a fracture without dislocated the C7 vertebrae.
– To the final with an exhibition.
– Barca put on a show at the Anoeta as they totally dominate and Messi scores a wonder goal.
– Leo already is, together with Zarra, the top scorer in the clubs history with 335. Los Azulgranas make their fourth final in six years, will play Madrid for the title.
– Navarro atones for his error and affirms: “This year we will beat Madrid”.