Galliani stays, expected to share power with Barbara Berlusconi.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Silvio Berlusconi rejects Adriano Galliani’s resignation and puts in place new structure.
– ‘Milan, the Berlusconi Law’.
– Armistice at Arcore based on the patron’s decision to have two CEOs: Resignation rejected, Adriano Galliani for the technical area, Barbara Berlusconi for commercial aspects.
– Massimiliano Allegri in Catania without Christian Abbiati (flu), but Stephan El Shaarawy is present.
– Inter Milan: Erick Thohir’s first at San Siro and he has a Mirko Vucinic idea.
– Antonio Conte: ‘The Curve should also be closed for those who smash stadiums’.
– Parma and Genoa, comeback points.
– ‘Double Milan’.
– Berlusconi names two CEOs, so Barbara accompanies Galliani.
– ‘We are ready to collaborate’.
– Inter, Thohir debut at San Siro and he negotiates with PSG for Ezequiel Lavezzi.
– Lazio, 14 fans remain in prison as diplomatic row erupts with Warsaw.
– Juve-Roma, the battle resumes from a distance.
– Palermo soar, Pescara four pearls.
– ‘You are the champions’.
– Today Juve-Udinese with 12,000 children in the stands.
– Conte: ‘Watch out for banana skins. Transfers? Andrea Agnelli and Beppe Marotta are my Santas and I don’t need to write them a letter…’.
– Berlusconi turnaround. Surprise after meeting with Galliani, who remains in his place, as Barbara becomes joint CEO.
– Is this a forced cohabitation or just a simple stop-gap solution for Milan?
– Toro show at Genoa, but Mattia Perin magic means it’s a draw.
– Inter, on Thohir-day, Walter Mazzarri attacks Jose Mourinho.
– Contact with Lavezzi as Nerazzurri look to bolster the squad in January.