Azzurrin paired with difficult trio which raises questions of process.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the Azzurri react to the rehearsal of the World Cup draw which is set to take place on Friday.
– Mario Balotelli: Ready to be a father.
– ‘I will do the DNA test, but Raffaella Fico must respect my privacy and that ofPia. I haven’t seen the baby yet because it’s not right to do so before knowing if I’m her father. Little ones mustn’t be disappointed by adults who then disappear. I know something about that.’.
– Juventus: Huge contract offer for Paul Pogba after Istanbul.
– Inter Milan boss Walter Mazzarri between reinforcements and the challenge with Antonio Cassano.
– World Cup draw worries, Cesare Prandelli isn’t happy.
– Sampdoria poker, now Mihajlovic takes on Roma.
– Polish Minister: ‘Lazio fans are bandits’.
– Squinzi wins, Sassuolo have their own stadium.
– World Cup, no tricks.
– Draw in a climate of suspicion and poison. Azzurri at risk, in the simulation paired with Australia, France and Brazil!
– Lazio bench: Vladimir Petkovic hanging by a thread, Yakin emerges. The Basel Coach can free himself by December 15.
– Lazio fans arrested, PM Letta tells Warsaw to hurry. Polish Minister on the attack: ‘Those are not fans, they are bandits’.
– Antonio Conte: ‘Juve, use your heads’. Bianconeri in Bologna to go six points clear of Roma. ‘My contract renewal? That’s not important right now’.
– The revival of Suarez, the goal king of the Premier League.
– Coppa Italia, Mihajlovic books himself a date with Roma. Samp eliminate Verona 4-1, they’ll face the Giallorossi in the Round of 16.
– Desire to break away. Tonight in Bologna, Juve could go six points clear.
– Pogba, the Golden Boy, in midfield with Claudio Marchisio and Arturo Vidal to ensure Andrea Pirlo isn’t missed.
– Fabio Quagliarella and Mirko Vucinic ready in attack. Conte on the fine for children’s insults: ‘They are picking on us’.
– Good luck, Italy!
– The World Cup draw has the Azzurri who risk going down to third seeds with the pre-draw invented by Sepp Blatter.
– Toro, record goals and Ciro Immobile swears ‘I’ll be more determined’.
– Handanovic-City is the key for Inter to take Jovetic.
– Milan fightback with Kucka, Honda and Rami in January.