Del Bosque’s men received tough draw in rehearsal.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain ahead of the World Cup draw with the defending champions waiting to learn their fate.
– Real Madrid make contact for La Real’s central defender, Inigo. He will be the other ‘Illarra’, Florentino has already spoken with Aperribay.
– The Donostiarra side would require €30 million as per his clause. Madrid are ahead of Barca and Bayern in the pursuit.
– The road to the Maracana. Vicente Del Bosque: “I hope that we do not have bad luck in the draw”.
– Copa del Rey: In search of new heroes. Alcorcon, Numancia, Mirandes and Castilla, meet their destiny.
– Nelson Mandela: Sport to change the world.
– The bogey team are Spain. The Champions start the defence of their title.
– Brazil 2014, the captain or the coach will be able to ask for a minute break to rest and hydrate amid the sweltering heat.
– Copa del Rey: Barca arrive in Cartagena not in great shape. Martino: “Here they play like they have to”.
– Cristiano Ronaldo dominates the voting for UEFA’s team of the year. He receives more than double the votes of Lionel Messi.
– Del Nido, condemned to seven years in jail. Monday he will step down as president and Pepe Castro will take over.
– “I would vote for Messi, Ribery and Neymar”.
– “Cristiano always has scored goals, important ones but? To score against Sweden in the playoffs..”.
– Who will dance with La Roja: Draw for Brazil. Yesterday, in the simulation, Spain were given a tough draw, England, Ivory Coast and South Korea.
– Sevilla: The Supreme Judge sends Del Nido to jail for seven years.