Nerazzurri move up to second place after win over Viola.
All the latest headlines from Italy as Inter continue their impressive start to the season and begin to emerge as an early Scudetto contender.
– ‘Samba Inter'; Nerazzurri seal 2-1 win over Fiorentina and move up to second place in Serie A. A masterpiece from Jonathan crushes Viola, as the Brazilian goes from being a flop to a hero.
– Esteban Cambiasso and Ricky Alvarez also impress, while Fredy Guarin responds to the fans after being jeered off and then justifies his actions.
– AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli confesses and gives Gazzetta an exclusive apology after his recent red card, while he also discusses Massimiliano Allegri, Stephan El Shaarawy, the Champions League and Cesare Prandelli.
– Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has been critical of his side as he believes that they are conceding too many goals.
– The linesman who incorrectly called a Chievo goal offside against Juventus on Wednesday night has been suspended for two months.
– A party in Rome as Francesco Totti turns 37, and it is a special birthday as for the first time he is top of the standings on his own.
– Rafa Benitez is set to rotate his squad again against Genoa this weekend, with Gonzalo Higuain likely to sit out.
– ‘Yes, Inter good enough for the Scudetto!'; Great comeback against Fiorentina (2-1) – Mazzarri won’t give up.
– Viola ahead with a Rossi penalty then Cambiasso and Jonathan help Inter catch Juve and Napoli in second place.
– Balotelli apologises but looks to escape. He apologises to everyone after his dismissal against Napoli.
– The 37 years of Totti; Best wishes from all over the world.
– Too much turnover does not pay, how Napoli lost top spot.
– Juve, Conte has an extra weapon – his name is Carlos Tevez and he is a man that likes to deliver in derbies.
– ‘Another Juve needed against Toro!'; Despite the win in Verona, Conte whips the squad and asks for more than 100 per cent for the derby on Sunday.
– This Inter is serious; Nerazzurri move into second place along with Napoli and Juventus after win over Fiorentina on Thursday night.
– Balotelli half an apology with Milan: “I didn’t kill anyone…”
– Rudi Garcia is the king of Rome, better start than Fabio Capello. Meanwhile, Marek Hamsik could be a fitness problem for Napoli this weekend.