Los Blancos angered following latets red card for Ramos.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid are left outraged over what they perceive to be unfair treatment with Sergio Ramos.
– The Clos Gomez scandal has unleashed another storm. Sergio Ramos and Real Madrid are tired of their treatment by referees.
– The defender continues to be persecuted. The club has seen double the cards in respect to Barca.
– The club want one of Ramos’ yellows to be rescinded along with his suspension.
– UCL draw today: The danger comes from the Premier League. Arsenal and City are the bogey teams for Atletico, Barca and Madrid.
– Four goals for Mireira.
– This Atletico are insatiable.
– Cristiano Ronaldo inaugurates his statue in Madeira. “I reserve a space for La Decima”.
– ‘Misses a goal’. Atletico continue to keep up the pressure on Barca.
– Diego Costa scores twice, provoked two penalties and missed from the spot.
– Raul Garcia scored three minutes after coming on and now has six goals in La Liga.
– Cristiano to the press: “I am talking with the club to go to the Balon d’Or gala”.
– Arsenal and City, the rivals the Spanish sides want to avoid in the Champions League draw.
– Tata Martino recognises it was not a penalty. “A hand-ball it was, but, it was not a penalty” .
– ‘City, NO’
– Barca want to avoid Manuel Pellegrini’s unstoppable City and want Michel’s Olympiakos instead.
– Neymar 10+10, he has scored as many as he has assisted.
– A new record: Barca have now led La Liga for a record 54 match-days.
– Atletico is not first by a goal.