Pressure is on for Itailan tactician to convince.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti is once again under the spotlight.
– ‘Patience, this will end well'; The players ask for a meeting with Ancelotti behind closed doors and he is able to calm them.
– The captains of Real Madrid take responsibility and push for an agreement; “We all have to get over this” as they push Pepe to apologize to Karim Benzema.
– Falcao: “I do not know what my future holds, but I have no intention of leaving Monaco in January. Atleti’s great start has not made me envious, instead it gives me pleasure. That shirt will always give me pride to have worn it and gave everything for it.”
– Atletico Madrid boosted by their win at the Bernabeu on the weekend, and they now want to maintain that positive run of results in the Champions League too.
– The Scottish test for Barcelona as they are confident in Neymar. Cesc Fabregas will play a key role while Xavi and Andres Iniesta will have the responsibility of opening Celtic up in Glasgow.
– ‘Ancelotti is weak'; The team force him to sit down and have a conversation to clear the air. President Florentino Perez takes him to dinner with his director general, with speculation that they asked more from Benzema to get back to his best.
– Atletico Madrid will face Porto without Diego Costa, as the man of the moment will finish his fourth and final game of his suspension.
– Neymar set to lead out Barcelona against Celtic, while it is Mesut Ozil against Gonzalo Higuain in London as Napoli take on Arsenal.
– The Argentine says that it was a “crazy transfer market” and that Ozil “was a bargain”.
– ‘Neymar the leader'; The Brazilian takes the lead role at Celtic Park as Lionel Messi is absent with injury.
– Barca are keen to avenge their loss that they suffered in Scotland last time and stay on the right course after an impressive start to the season.
– Leo, in the book of the Guinness World Records: The most Balon D’ors with four, the most goals scored in a year with 91 and the most hat-tricks in the Champions League as well as the most goals scored in a La Liga season at 50.
– Atletico Madrid hoping to continue winning streak by defeating Porto.