Los Blancos have scored more goals than any other club in Europe.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid are crowned the ‘terror of Europe’ having outscored all of their European counterparts.
– ‘The Terror of Europe’. Real Madrid leads Europe with 62 goals.
– Nor Bayern, Barca or Manchester United/City have scored as much.
– Jose Peris, a Olimpic Xativa fan, works in the morning at his family vegetable store and in the afternoon he readies himself for Madrid for their Spanish Cup encounter.
– Brazuca is the ball for the World Cup.
– The pots are made for the World Cup and they could complicate life for European sides.
– Barcelona look for a leader. The injuries to Victor Valdes, Lionel Messi and the poor form of Xavi, Andres Iniesta and Carles Puyol leave the Azulgranes without a reference on the field.
“I like La Roja” Michel Platini
– “Spain reminds me of France in the 80’s, small players of enormous talent”. Brazil ask that Ronaldo wins the Balon d’Or.
– “The 13 of January I do not know if I will be in Spain, Zurich or Madeira”, Ronaldo.
– The World Cup pots are made.
– Pot 1: Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Uruguay, Belgium, Switzerland, Columbia and Germany.
– Pot 2: Algeria, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Nigeria, Chile, Ecuador.
– Pot 3: Australia, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Costa Rica, Honduras, Mexico, USA.
– Pot 4: Bosnia, Croatia, France, England, Greece, Italy, Russia, Holland, Portugal.
– Friday the draw is made. France, Italy and Holland are possible rivals to Spain.
– Diego Costa is the most efficient in Europe. He is scoring with every three attempts on goal.
– Puyol remains out, a replacement is sought.
– “I would love to return” Pepe Reina. “To play with Barca is a privilege”.
– “Today the best is Valdes. Ter Stegen has personality and plays well with the ball at his feet”.
– Ter Stegen: “In the next few days I will make my decision”.
– FIFA quiet over how the pots for the World Cup were made.
– Mel’s sacking opens the internal division at Betis.