Meanwhile, Allegri on the attack as speculation continues over replacements.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the build-up begins for the race for the ‘half-Scudetto‘ between the three title rivals.
– ‘Mission Panettone’.
– From here to Christmas, the long race to the half-Scudetto.
– A month of tests to have the first ‘real’ answers.
– Roma and Juventus have a more favourable fixture list than Napoli.
– Antonio Conte and Rafa Benitez risk paying for the Champions League commitments.
– Derby di Verona returns after 12 years.
– Cesare Prandelli sounds the alarm: ‘We need reforms or we won’t grow’.
– AC Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri: ‘We need a turning point. Of course I won’t stay here for eternity’.
– Napoli’s evening tests against Parma and Dortmund.
– Inter Milan boss Walter Mazzarri hopes to have Hugo Campagnaro from the start.
– Allegri attacks Clarence Seedorf and Pippo Inzaghi.
– Ahead of Milan-Genoa: ‘There are many young lads who want to follow me, but not all medical students end up being surgeons…’
– The day of the derby, as even Chievo cheer on Verona.
– Roma turning point: Chinese investors arrive, James Pallotta is furious.
– Antonio Conte novelty: with so many absentees, Arturo Vidal goes in defence.
– Benitez: ‘Napoli, you cannot drop more points. Now we need to be more consistent. Don’t worry, Gonzalo Higuain is not tired’.
– Police swoop at Nocerina and make 15 arrests among ultras.
– Antonio Conte: ‘May God keep Andrea Pirlo safe’.
– ‘Messi or Ronaldo? I choose Andrea’. Paul Pogba set for Juventus renewal, Vidal could go in defence.
– Sepp Blatter also gives the all-clear for a Curva full of children.
– Allegri and Mario Balotelli paths cross against Genoa.
– Rafa Benitez: ‘We’re only focused on Parma’.
– Verona Mayor: ‘I am the Mayor of everyone, but my heart beats for Hellas’.
– The other D’Ambrosio speaks: ‘Toro, this is how you can make Danilo sign’.