Partenopei end their barren run at San Siro with victory.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy, as Napoli and Roma maintain their 100 per cent record and lead the way in Serie A.
– ‘A smashing Napoli and a real Roma'; The leading duo, Azzurri had not won at San Siro since the days of Diego Maradona. The last time the southern giants took away all three points was 27 years ago.
– Gonzalo Higuain leads the Campani to success against AC Milan. Mario Balotelli misses the first penalty of his career, scores and then gets sent off after the whistle.
– Giallorossi enhanced after the derby, with Rudi Garcia’s side securing a 2-0 win and maintain their perfect start to the season.
– Inter Milan and Diego Milito party in a goal-fest that makes history. Nerazzurri beat struggling Sassuolo 7-0, with Argentinian striker scoring twice on his return from a seven month injury lay-off.
– Juventus see Fernando Llorente unlocked as he scores winner while Carlos Tevez was also on the scoresheet. Meanwhile, Fiorentina and Giuseppe Rossi prove to be Vincenzo Montella’s gold.
– ‘Head-to-head'; Two sides lead in the Scudetto duel. Miguel Britos and Higuain see Napoli hit the jackpot at Milan as Pepe Reina saves a first Balotelli penalty.
– Meanwhile, Federico Balzaretti and Adem Ljajic ensure Roma triumph in the derby again and live a dream.
– Inter Milan show; Seven goals against Sassuolo with Milito scoring twice.
– Juventus; double party as Llorente is unlocked and the victory arrives.
– Tevez show and Llorente goal! Juventus beat Verona thanks to their two strikers. This time the mistakes in front of goal and misfortune are not enough to stop the Bianconeri.
– Too much Napoli for this Milan. After Britos opens the scoring, the second from Higuain and the missed penalty from Balotelli as he misses his first spot-kick after 21 conversions.
– The meaningless goal from Super Mario is then followed by a sending off after the final whistle.
– Inter Milan force seven for Massimo Moratti and Milito.