Rossoneri could yet part company with Galliani.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Silvio Berlusconi is asked for a decision on the current power struggle at AC Milan.
– AC Milan, ‘the moment of truth’.
– Adriano Galliani asks Silvio Berlusconi to make a choice: it’s him or Barbara Berlusconi at the helm.
– The owner: ‘My daughter caused chaos here, but she’s good and tough’.
– Meanwhile she puts her faith in current coach Massimiliano Allegri.
– Roma striker Mario Borriello: ‘Me, Belen, being a gay icon, Saviano and…’ in revealing interview.
– Carlos Tevez targets the Scudetto with Juventus and 2014 World Cup.
– Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain spectacle cancelled out the memories of Edinson Cavani.
– Inter Milan mystery, as there are denials that Massimo Moratti will still be President.
– Catania-Udinese and a Maxi Lopez issue.
– Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti’s confession: ‘What a huge mistake to say no to Baggio’.
– Milan, the moment of truth.
– Galliani meets President Berlusconi to defend his role, but Barbara’s role is not up for debate.
– Juventus and Napoli, so many duels.
– From Arturo Vidal vs Valon Behrami to Paul Pogba and Marek Hamsik, the decisive confrontations.
– Aurelio De Laurentiis says yes, Anthony Reveillere is an Azzurro player.
– Meanwhile, Rafa Benitez criticises Massimo Moratti.
– Inter try to soar against Livorno.
– Juventus and Napoli is a truly special challenge.
– A rich man’s game. Tomorrow the most expensive champions in Serie A face off, worth €623m.
– However, Giorgio Chiellini is injured, so coach Antonio Conte looks to Angelo Ogbonna.
– Napoli: Reveillere arrives.
– Inter Milan boss Walter Mazzarri: Livorno and the Champions League list.
– Berlusconi-Galliani, the day of truth.
– Muzzi: ‘With Cerci, Ventura followed my example”.