Giallorossi seal 3-1 win at Parma to join Napoli at top.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus prepare for their Champions League League opener while Roma return to the top of the table.
– ‘Apache assault'; European adventure begins tonight for Juventus, who start against Copenhagen and they’ll be an outsider to win the tournament having added Carlos Tevez.
– Antonio Conte says he would be “mad if I didn’t rotate the team”, so Juve may well make changes.
– Roma suffer at first but then they pull away to seal a 3-1 win over Parma at the Tardini on Monday night. The Giallorossi return to the top of the table after maintaining their 100 per cent start to the season.
– Kaka is in tears as injury rules him out for a month. However, he tells AC Milan not to pay him his wages until he returns.
– Napoli prepare for the Dortmund test with in-form goalscoring duo Gonzalo Higuain and Jose Callejon expected to lead the way for Rafa Benitez.
– ‘Up top there is Roma'; Great comeback from Rudi Garcia’s men at Parma after falling a goal behind, they seal a 3-1 victory. They catch Napoli at the top.
– A night of Champions League, with Juventus on the assault.
– Kaka broken, but what style: “I don’t want my wages”
– “Tevez is a monster, he has the DNA of Juventus. The Apache has class and grit,” says former Juve striker Gianluca Vialli.
– Meanwhile, Antonio Conte says the club can dream of the Champions League. Pavel Nedved calls for the Azzurri players to be rested by Cesare Prandelli.
– Kaka already sidelined, asks AC Milan not to pay him during his recovery period.
– Euro fever for Napoli, Rafa Benitez knows what to do while Higuain says that they are amongst the big sides.
– Eternal Francesco Totti inspires a spectacular Roma, leaders caught at the top.