Gazzetta eye Napoli and Milan as Juventus’ main title rivals.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy including match reaction and transfer speculation with Arturo Vidal set for new Juventus deal.
– The starting grid: Juventus still in pole position to win third consecutive Scudetto, but keep an eye on both Napoli and AC Milan. Protagonists, tactics and ambitions.
– Gazzetta special feature outlining how all 20 teams will present themselves this season.
– Gareth Bale to Real Madrid – is this man worth €109m?
– Inter offer ready for former striker Samuel Eto’o, while the door re-opens for midfielder Fernando.
– Both Udinese and Fiorentina will hope to win the first leg of their Europa League qualifiers on Thursday night.
– More than 25,000 attend Roma’s squad presentation on Wednesday, although there was a mix of applause and jeers.
– Napoli sign Duvan Zapata from Estudiantes, an agreement has been reached and the Colombian striker is already on his way.
– Crazy for Roma: 30,000 attend Open Day at Stadio Olimpico where squad is presented before taking part in a mini training session on the pitch.
– AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli says he will “beat racism”.
– Juventus ace Carlos Tevez has revealed that he is in Turin to win.
– “Cannibal Vidal”: Chilean’s agent meets with Juventus to agree on contract renewal which will see the midfielder remain until 2018.
– There is also reportedly a “super bonus” in his contract, the more the Chilean wins, the richer he gets according to Tuttosport.
– “Don’t betray us Florence and Udine” as both Fiorentina and Udinese set for Europa League qualifiers.