Garcia’s side hit five past Bologna to seal win.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Roma make it six consecutive wins while Juventus defeat Torino.
– ‘Roma, you [six] are a fairytale'; Irresistible Giallorossi as they score three goals in opening 25 minutes of win over Genoa, and another two in the second half.
– Alessandro Florenzi opens the scoring, then Gervinho (2), Mehdi Benatia and Adem Ljajic add their names to the score-sheet to seal comprehensive win.
– Roma are back in first place on their own with the best attack, scoring 17 goals, and best defence, conceding just one goal.
– ‘Pogbam!'; Juventus win the Turin derby but with a goal born offside. Torino protest, but Antonio Conte suggests that Ciro Immobile should have seen red but didn’t.
– Roberto Mancini reportedly says yes to Galatasaray but if the Italy job is available next summer…
– The former Manchester City boss is expected to sign a three-year deal worth €5.5m a season, but will include a clause in the deal that means he can free himself if the Nazionale call.
– Inter held by Cagliari. Mauro Icardi had given the visitors the lead, but they don’t seize the moment and the hosts rescue a point.
– AC Milan, here is Mario Balotelli again as Barbara Berlusconi suggests that Ajax “are a model”.
– Roma and six!; Giallorossi show – sixth win with a fantastic brace from Gervinho and Bologna have to surrender to a 5-0 defeat.
– A beautiful and clinical side by Rudi Garcia.
– Meanwhile, Lazio draw while Inter Milan are stopped by Cagliari. There is further controversy with Juventus as the referee is under fire for allowing an offside winner.
– Roberto Mancini returns but with a licence to run away from Galatasaray if the Italy job becomes available.
– Blitz by the coach as he negotiates during the night in Istanbul, but he will only sign if he can be free to leave as soon as June. Should he be confirmed as the new Gala coach, he will start with a clash against Juventus on Wednesday.