Brazilian set to start against Torino after returning to Serie A.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as they prepare for the Derby d’Italia as well as the return of Kaka on Saturday.
– ‘Inter-Juve; This is the good stuff'; Inter Milan boss Walter Mazzarri says he wants to see a repeat of the first two games with fewer errors as they take on Juventus.
– Meanwhile, Antonio Conte has praised his opposite number, saying that the Nerazzurri are in the best hands, but their foundations were already strong.
– Saphir Taider is expected to be preferred to Mateo Kovacic, while Diego Milito returns from injury and will be on the bench. For Juventus, Mirko Vucinic is a huge doubt, with Fabio Quagliarella ready to step in.
– Kaka back at AC Milan, and he will start against Torino on Saturday night. The Brazilian returns to Serie A after four seasons, but will not be joined in the line-up by Stephan El Shaarawy who is out with a muscular injury and will miss the Celtic game too.
– Meanwhile, AC Milan director Barbara Berlusconi believes that the club can win the Scudetto this season.
– ‘It’s a 007 derby’ as Sampdoria identify a Genoa spy at training ahead of the derby on Sunday night.
– Napoli owner Aurelio De Laurentiis believes Rafa Benitez will help the club develop in Europe, something that Mazzarri perhaps couldn’t do.
– ‘What a duel'; The challenge between Mazzarri and Conte fires up the Derby d’Italia between Inter and Juventus.
– Meanwhile, Napoli dream of a Gonzalo Higuain goal at the San Paolo this weekend, with the Argentinian hoping to pick up from where he left off before the international break.
– AC Milan are on the attack too as Kaka is set to start against Torino, but there will be no El Shaarawy after he picked up an injury.
– Palermo party; they fight-back from a goal down through goals from Kyle Lafferty and Abel Hernandez but Gennaro Gattuso is sent off from the sidelines again.
– Genoa sent a spy to the Sampdoria training ground dressed as Rambo.
– ‘Inter-Juve; here we go again'; Derby d’Italia will have a fiery atmosphere at San Siro as Mazzarri says that the visitors are the favourites.
– However, Conte believes the game is more important for Inter and will have to decide whether or not Vucinic is fit enough to play.
– AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri declares that Kaka is ready, but El Shaarawy picks up an injury and will likely be out for two weeks.
– Napoli coach Rafa Benitez is already rotating the squad as he looks ahead to the Champions League next week.