Portuguese star amongst winners at awards ceremony.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo is amongst the winners at an LFP awards gala.
– ‘The Soul of the Balon’. Cristiano Ronaldo picks up his second Di Stefano trophy at Spanish football’s big gala organised by Marca.
– A great ovation for former Barcelona coach Tito Vilanova, who Rexach remembered: “Tito is enthusiastic”.
– The Pichichi, Zamora, Guruceta and Zarra of the 12-13 season makes for a great side.
– Alejandro Rodriguez, 6-years-old, the other great star of the fiesta.
– Cristiano wins the Players’ Player award.
– The Best Goalkeeper – Thibaut Courtois.
– The Best Defender – Sergio Ramos.
– The Best Midfielder – Asier Illarramendi.
– The Best Attacking Midfielder – Andres Iniesta.
– The Best Striker – Lionel Messi.
– The Best Player – Lionel Messi.
– The Revelation – Asier Illarramendi.
– The Best Coach – Diego Simeone.
– The LFP awards the best of last season. The award for Fair Play went to Iker Casillas, recognised by Florentino Perez.
– Gabi: “Atletico is the rebel in a bipolar La Liga”.
– Crisis at Barca. Tello and Montoya threaten to leave: “We are young and we want to play”.
– Garrido takes over Pepe Mel’s post at Betis.
– The Madrileno left amid tears: “The dream is over”.
– Michel Platini: “A Spanish player should have won the Balon d’Or after the World Cup”. The UEFA President receives AS in Lyon: “I still ask myself how Xavi or Iniesta have not won it”.
– ‘Playing with the ball’. Lionel Messi has started his recovery in Buenos Aires and has started work with the ball.
– Do Barca have to sign someone in winter? What has happened at Barca?
– The six keys to understanding the current situation of the leader. Messi sweeps up the awards.
– He was recognised by the LFP as the Best Player and Best Striker of the La Liga season of 12-13.
– Andres Iniesta the Best Attacking Midfielder. Pedro thinking of leaving in January.
– Tata will decide if he needs reinforcements.
– Real Madrid: Zero tolerance for the Ultra Sur.
– Betis: Pepe Mel replaced by Garrido.