Azzurri hoping to go all the way in Brazil next summer.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Azzurri boss Cesare Prandelli discusses his team’s chances at the World Cup in Brazil next summer.
– ‘Prandelli faces the world’.
– ‘We are not the best, but… we can beat the best. Brazil, Argentina, Germany and Spain are the favourites. Let’s forget about being the strongest…’
– ‘Rossi and Balotelli go together very well. Mario has a great chance to prove he’s a champion’.
– ‘For the Ballon d’Or I voted Pirlo first, then Ronaldo and Messi. Andrea can read every situation’.
– Inter Milan: Erik Lamela in their sights, Walter Mazzarri wants him. Tottenham consider a post-Villas-Boas loan spell.
– Milan: Radja Nainggolan intrigue. Rossoneri in pole, but Roma are back in the race.
– Giallorossi offer €8m for half the Cagliari midfielder’s contract.
– Fernando Llorente and Mehdi Benatia prepare a key game among giants.
– Nocerina charged with sporting fraud in the abandoned derby with Salernitana.
– Turone lights up the super-showdown.
– ‘Juve always have a little help’. His legendary goal was disallowed: ‘30 years ago they took the Scudetto from us’
– Roma offer €7.5m for half of Nainggolan.
– Lazio, Edy Reja will sign today. Now Lotito demands €1m from Vladimir Petkovic.
– Luca Antonelli or Aly Cissokho for Napoli.
– Champions reveal their first games: ‘When I played football in the street’.
– Nocerina on trial for sporting fraud. After abandoned game in Salerno, 17 people deferred to Disciplinary Commission.
– ‘Vote for Antonio’. Conte wins Globe Soccer Award in Dubai as Coach of the Year, beating Benitez and Klopp.
– It’s almost official, but he’ll pick up the trophy today and follow on from Mourinho.
– Capello, Galliani and Figo among those on the jury.
– Awards also for Bayern Munich and Ribery.
– Roma sprint for Nainggolan, but the bidding war is open.
– Inter sell in London, hoping to raise cash with Belfodil and Guarin.
– Honda, Milan business.
– Toro, here is Hernandez again and they like Bologna’s Kone.
– Terrifying car crash in Paraguay, Iturbe miraculously safe.