Madrid continue to dazzle at the Berbabeu.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona lose their second consecutive game to allow their rivals to catch up.
– ‘Barca on the wane, Madrid on the rise’.
– The Azulgrana collapse at San Mames, outdone in football and attitude against an epic Athletic Bilbao.
– Real Madrid dazzle the Bernabeu with its ball-playing football as beat their own record for number of passes.
– La Liga is an open race: Atletico Madrid now joint-leaders.
– Jonas, Djukic’s best friend: A hat-trick from the Brazilian saves his coach’s job after a difficult week for him.
– Fernando Llorente already making miracles at Juventus. He scores the winner in the last minute of play to keep alive his prospects of playing at the World Cup.
– Sam Mames, the patron of Madrid.
– Barca’s loss leaves Atleti as joint-leaders and Madrid three points behind.
– Martino took of Xavi and Iniesta as they tried to comeback. “Overall, we played one of the best first periods of our season”.
– Gareth Bale: the seventh perfect hat-trick of the century.
– He scored one with his head, one with his left-foot and the other with his right foot. Only Cristiano (3), Patrick Kluivert (2) ad Uche (1) have done the same.
– Diego Costa on Estela’s, Baltazar’s and Falcao’s tail.
– They are the only players ever to score 15 in 15 games.
– Llorente keeps Juve at the top. He scores the winning goal against Udinese.
– ‘Blunder’. Barca suffer their second loss in a row.
– After a good first half, there was no reaction after Iker Muniain’s goal.
– Atletico now equal on top of La Liga.
– Real Madrid: The tension between Sergio Ramos and Florentino Perez is over.