Rossoneri met with boos, jeers and banners against them.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy on Sunday after both AC Milan and Napoli slip to disappointing results.
– ‘Milan are in Hell’. Only a 1-1 draw with 10-man Genoa makes it their worst start since relegation.
– Mario Balotelli misses a penalty and fans protest with jeers, threats and banners.
– Kaka and Christian Abbiati meet with the ultras.
– Massimiliano Allegri stays for now, but on Tuesday Celtic are decisive.
– Inter Milan can see the Paradise of the Champions League.
– Antonio Cassano freezes Napoli. FantAntonio’s 100th goal and he admits ‘I dream of the World Cup’.
– Rafa Benitez second consecutive defeat.
– Juventus, Antonio Conte ignores the emergency situation, as at Livorno the leadership is at stake.
– Rudi Garcia: ‘Stadio Olimpico devastated by rugby, but we will stay top’.
– Chievo celebrate, as Lazarevic comes on and beats Verona.
– Sinisa Mihajlovic against Lazio, a heartstopping debut.
– Napoli and Milan, what blows!
– Cassano scores, Benitez falls and Marek Hamsik is injured.
– Kaka gives hope, but Balotelli misses another penalty and there’s chaos with the fans.
– Gianluigi Buffon marks his 500th Serie A game and lights up his Juve.
– Erick Thohir warns Walter Mazzarri: ‘I want Inter in third place’.
– Garcia tough: ‘I’ve never seen a game played after rugby’.
– Borussia Dortmund crushed, Cristiano Ronaldo scores and gets injured.
– The Pope praises sport: ‘It improves people’.
– A warrior Juve for the overtaking manoeuvre.
– Arturo Vidal and Carlos Tevez leaders in Livorno for the top spot. Chilean ready to play in defence.
– Conte: ‘Against everything and everyone’.
– Kaka scores and makes Milan hope, but Balotelli betrays Allegri.
– A FantAntonio moment of magic and Napoli defeated again.
– Toro, now is the time to recoup lost points against Catania.
– Lazarevic scream at the 92nd minute, Eugenio Corini wins the derby and revives Chievo.
– Empoli unstoppable, Avellino lost at Crotone.