Get all of the latest information and watch every minute of the game here live.
Where: Etihad Stadium, Melbourne
When: Saturday August 30 – 10.40am (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
SEE MORE: Top 5 AFL captains of 2014
With North Melbourne’s finals position all but finalised, there’s not much on the line in this clash.
Melbourne have struggled massively of late and this will be viewed as nothing but a finals tune-up for the Kangaroos.
The Demons will be looking to end its disappointing second half of the season on a good note however, and they’ve proved they can cause problems to top eight sides on their day.
After nine consecutive losses however, it looks like the Demons are in for another tough day against a Kangaroos side who are looking to fix areas of their game in time for September.
1. When the teams met in round 14 this year, North led disposals 389-358, marks 126-89, tackles 66-58 and inside 50s 52-40.
2. Melbourne is on track for its lowest-scoring season since 1920, when it matched its 2014 average of 59 points a game.
3. The Kangaroos are ranked second in the AFL for disposal efficiency at 74 per cent, with Melbourne ranked equal third at 73.8 per cent.
4. North Melbourne has won the past 12 contests between the sides, with Melbourne’s last win over the Roos coming in round 20, 2006.
5. Melbourne has lost its past 19 games at Etihad Stadium, with its last win at the Docklands venue coming in round 19, 2007, against the Western Bulldogs. The Demons have lost all seven of their games against North at Etihad by an average margin of 53 points.
6. Todd Goldstein averages more player ratings points against Melbourne than any other team (15.8 points a game). The North ruckman is ranked 20th overall in the Official AFL Player Ratings, brought to you by Gatorade.