Get all of the latest information and watch every minute of the game right here live.
Where: The MCG, Melbourne
When: 07.40 (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
These two teams have recovered from slow starts to 2014, Carlton winning three of its past four games and Adelaide four of its past five.
After their shock loss to Melbourne before the bye, the Crows rebounded strongly with their best win of the season against Collingwood last round, and the Blues accounted for St Kilda in round eight.
Taylor Walker returns to the MCG for the first time since he injured his knee in the corresponding clash last season and his combination with James Podsiadly and Josh Jenkins will test Blues Michael Jamison, Sam Rowe and Simon White, who have performed well in the past month.
Former Blue Eddie Betts also faces his old team for the first time.
1.The Blues dominated the disposals, scoring shots and inside 50s in their 32-point victory over the Crows last season.
2. The Crows are now the top team for centre clearances this season, averaging 14.5 a game. The Blues are 10th with 12.5 a match.
3. Adelaide ranks second for contested marks this season with 90. Carlton is 15th with 63.
4. At the MCG the clubs have met three times with two wins to Carlton. They have met 21 times in Melbourne, with 13 wins to eight in the Blues’ favour.
5. Carlton is averaging the second fewest disposals of all teams this season at 345.6 a game. Adelaide is up to fourth at 379.2.
6. Bryce Gibbs was 84th on the Official AFL Player Ratings table at the start of this season, but he has climbed to 63rd after some good recent performances. He is now the third highest-ranked Blue, behind Marc Murphy and Kade Simpson.