Get all of the latest information and watch every minute of the game here live.
Where: Adelaide Oval
When: Saturday August 16 – 10.40am (BST)
Watch live: Click here to watch online with AFL Global Pass!
In what will most likely be a sell-out at the Adelaide Oval, the Crows and the Tigers will do battle in yet another finals-shaping match.
Adelaide are coming off a massive 105-point percentage-boosting win over Brisbane last week and will be looking to cement itself in the eight with a win over an in-form Richmond outfit.
The Tigers have overcome a horrific start to the year and have won six-straight games to put themselves in with a shot at finals football.
Richmond dealt well with the pressure-cooker game against Essendon last week, but it remains to be seen if they can do it over a strong Crows side away from home.
Brenton Sanderson’s side welcome back James Podsiadly into the squad, however they lose Andy Otten to a horror knee injury.
This will be a cracking game of football with a finals-like atmosphere. Tune in!
1. Since round 15 only two sides remain undefeated: Richmond and Geelong. The Tigers haven’t won seven in a row since the opening seven weeks of the 1995 season.
2. Richmond travels to Adelaide Oval for the first time but in its favour is its recent history in Adelaide; the Tigers have won four of their last five in South Australia.
3. Adelaide is the number one ranked centre clearance side in 2014 averaging 14.2 a game, while Richmond is 13th with 11.5 a game.
4. Despite last year’s 38-point loss, Adelaide still holds a clear head-to-head advantage over Richmond, winning 20 games to 11.
5. The Crows are the second best team in 2014 for contested marks, averaging 11.2 a game. The Tigers have struggled, ranked 13th with an average of 9.2 a game.
6. Crows ruckman Sam Jacobs is on fire. He’s averaged the fourth-most Official AFL Player Ratings points of any player over the past month.